0 - 0,00
Nessun prodotto nel carrello Total 0,00
The disclosure of personal data pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 196 of 20/06/2003
Purpose of data processing
The treatment we will do the following purposes:
- Respond to the request;
- Providing the services under the site;
- Sending information about the activities and the 2052.it services;
- Dissemination of newsletters;
-Check the quality of services offered;
- Ensuring that all accounting and tax;
Trace the authors of possible offenses only in case of specific requests and on behalf of the competent authorities;
Sending information and promotional material on services and products, marketing activities, calendars of events; More generally allow for the effective conclusion of the sales contract between user and vendor.
Methods of data processing
Treatment (in particular the recording, organization, storage, processing, blocking, modification, use, interconnection, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction, selection, extraction, comparison, including disclosure to third parties where necessary) is performed by computerized procedures.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data provided shall not be communicated and / or disclosed to third parties.
Processing of sensitive data
It does not collect sensitive user data.
Access to data and basic security Guarantee
Gordon Packs LTD It keeps personal data being processed in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss, even accidental, and unauthorized or unpermitted processing and non-conforming to the purpose. To this end it has taken all appropriate security measures in relation to knowledge based on technical progress, the nature of the data and the specific characteristics of the treatment.
The provision of identifying information (such as your e-mail address) and personal is required to use the services and site 2052.it products, such as, place orders and receive the newsletter.
The provision of this information is optional, but without them you can not provide the service in question.
2052.it The web site also collects information on user behavior. This information includes data on browsers, operating systems, Internet Service Provider used and also address information of the users IP. The web server also record which site you visited before ours, and also the date, time and duration of the visit.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. 2. You have the right to obtain information: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents. 3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes; b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner and manager of data processing
Owner and manager of the treatment is Gordon Confezioni s.r.l., headquartered Cassano delle Murge (BA), via Lump Industrial Zone.